Fuel Injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

discomike

Sergei,
If you need to clean your plugs I question what is going on whith your engine. I have had the same set in for 40,000 miles and they are still clean, no build up or fouling.
I would think that if you are using the right octane and youare not burningoil the plugs shouldn't be a concern.
Mike J.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike its 10 yrs old engine :) And it have not been looked after by previous owners, so i am preferring to take mines out and reclean them every now and then. Its not like they are soakin' in grime and things - but there is some build up that better be removed. Plus it gives excuse to get away from weekend routine once in a while :)

M

marc olivares

Sergei,
man, i'd love to take a ride in your discovery!
what with the gear growl, transfer case noises and oil burning motor,
it sounds like a real jewel. LOL

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marc - it is :) Come and ride :)

Btw - its not eating oil. Its sort of breathing it through crankcase breather. Oil is evaporating when engine heats up and then getting sucked in via that breather thing. I am taking bloody thing out b/c i am utterly sick of this deposit.

And i kept eye on level and there is no noticeable drop in oil level in periods of 100-500-1000-1500 miles.

Last edited:
M

montanablur

Thanks Uzzi and Mike... Excuse the question because I think i know the answer, but by induction you mean using sea foam as described in that other thread, correct?

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sinuhe - yep. Thats would be the way to clean induction.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72