fuel pump signs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

Mark

Would one of the signs be some sort of hesitation periodically such as drop in RPM (maybe) or drop in speed(maybe). When I drop to below 50mph I shift to third and it seems to go away.

I have had this problem in the heat of summer ( Eastern NC), in the heavy rains we get here or just general driving?

I have not checked for rust yet.

V

vandermeulen

I haven't experienced those signs (yet).

I know I have a cat and at least one O2 sensor going (had it on a testbook a few times since I bought it and getting those codes on OBDII as well). But......so far this has been the only no start situation I've encoutnered in the short time I've owned it. (many other things like CEL and Service Engine lights, replaced shocks, tie rods, battery, alt, repaired window ecu, adjusted door handles.....and the list goes on).

Like I said....I love it and will probably continue to sink more love and money into it.......but it kinda makes sense now since Ford (Fix Or Repair Daily) currently owns LR.

BTW: I rebuilt many old Mustangs and old Model T's and A's when I was a little lad with my father- not a Ford hater.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo