Have $75K? You can get a '13 or '14 LR4 Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone looking for a V8 (2013) model there is a LUX, Fuji White, Black Pack available at a dealership in Texas for only $75K. Say what? The extra cost is most certainly due to all of the upgrades. From what I could tell it as a massive ARB bumper-thing (sorry, I don't have the jargon down yet) complete with winch and driving lights. 20" wheels. What looks like a full length expedition-style rack with enough lights to host a rock concert. Ladder of course. And some interior "sport" accents in the interior (pedals, flooring, etc.) Somebody loaded this one up. But according the the post on the internet it only has 3,300 miles. This same dealership had a black on black similarly loaded and priced a couple of weeks ago. It is no longer listed so someone must have picked it up.

http://www.landroverfrisco.com/web/used/Land-Rover-LR4-2013-Frisco-Texas/1501108/

BTW, they also have a 2014 HSE coming in that they are listing for $74K. NO HD Pack! No pictures on this one yet so I can't tell if the price is so high due a bunch of add on as with the 2013. But I am also wondering if they are trying to take advantage of the shortage of 2014s out there.

I am most certainly not trying to sell these things. In fact, I was shocked at the price until I saw all the gear they added. Not what I am looking for. But I know some have been interested in the 2013 models because of the V8.

PeterA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my 2013 LUX Fuji/Ebony with the Black Pack 1 about 2 months and it was a struggle to find a pre-owned with this configuration and I was willing to fly and drive home. I expected more would become available as the 14's began to appear but that was not the case. My feeling was the demand for the Fuji with Black Pack was greater than Land Rover anticipated. In the end I got lucky and I'm grateful as I love it.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! $78k for a used LR4... That is just insane. Don't they say that it loses almost half of its value when it's first driven off the lot?!?
Well equipped from what I can see.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow nice rig... Those aux back-up lights below the bumper are in a terrible spot though.

Disco4Play

Reaction score
Here in Texas, most all dealerships are adding $5,000 - $10,000 or more premiums to the sticker price for out of state purchases. Crazy!!! I laughed when they told me that, but they said they have no problem getting the additional premium. The salesman said buyers think that 5 -10k is cheap compared to other dealerships on the west coast.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes! I am more than happy to wait until June to 1) get exactly what I want and 2) save 5-10K. But I guess there are a few who don't care to wait and aren't concerned about money and for those these super-appointed setups may be just what they are looking for. More power to them and the dealerships!

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoever built that thing had some odd ideas and did it for looks I am guessing.

They used the OE land rover side protection tubes (which are kinda crap off road, they are light duty)... they put enough lights on the thing to make it the ghostbusters car, ***. 20" fancy wheels? really? Stainless rear bumper plate? Spotlights UNDER the rear bumper? First thing to get knocked off when off roading.

*** man... who put that together?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one ******** looking LR4. Methinks the dealer just bolted on whatever crap they had sitting in their odds-and-ends warehouse and put it out there on display, hoping a sucker bites.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM