Help w/ my rear entertainment sound?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogers6274

Reaction score
My 2005 LR3 has the Rosin system installed w/ the LR splash screen. I bought it used and the dealer told me it is not a factory system. It has a factory RES book in the glove box that says it should be wired to the AUX on the stereo. When I push the AUX w/ the RES on and playing, you see the picture fine but can only hear a faint sound with the volume at its loudest. (BTW - it works fine through the wireless headphones.)

I have checked fuses, made sure it was not on the headphones sound setting and scanned through stations to see if it was set up on a FM modulator. Anyone have any ideas as how to get the sound playing through the speakers?

Hollywood619

Reaction score
Try looking for the plastic plug that goes in the rear aux input or just plug in a set of headphones to the rear aux, switch the DVD to system sound (not headphone) and see if it works.

Rogers6274

Reaction score
That fixed it... thanks for the heads up on that. Just saved me a half a day of going to the dealership and arguing that something was wrong!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge