help with serious lr3 issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charles.croley

Reaction score
Hello, I am having some serious issues and need some expertise from tall please. I have a 07 land Rover lr3 that is experiencing flashing low tire pressure which leads to the radio turning off, a/c turns off, hazard lights flash and the radio displays vehicle system fault shutting down. The engine will stay running unless you turn off the car, but if you turn it off it will not turn back on for several minutes. I have just changed the car battery to a brand new one, and checked all the tire pressures, and all of the tpms batteries are still good. I hooked up a fancy code reader and keep getting the code U0010-88 medium speed can bus. Any ideas to what is going on and how it can be fixed? Could it be a bad instrument that cluster? I have checked the wiring in the engine compartment, and all is good, any help is really appreciated, thanks!

billj214

Reaction score
Check wiring along passenger side floor near door sill, this is known to have issues with either water or poor connections. This feeds the controller under passenger seat. I've managed to unravel wires and find a loose or broken solder which fixed my issues although not the same but similar.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

dthomp87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suposedly the brake pedal switch can cause all kind of problems if it shorts out. Also some people say the brake light bulbs can cause issues. Worth a check. Have you made any progress figureing it out?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72