John Bull Trail Run 10/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's encouraging. If I can get the fuel gauge to be accurate I won't worry about mentioning any of that to the dealer.

I did bail out half way through indeed. It was about 8:30 at that point and I wasn't fully confident the vehicle would make it through. I thought it unwise to continue given the circumstances and opted for the easiest way out. Plus now I have reason to do it all again!

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My schedule is really tight through the end of the year, but there is tiny possibility I could run it with you on Saturday 11/14.

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My schedule is really tight through the end of the year, but there is tiny possibility I could run it with you on Saturday 11/14.

That'd be fun. I'll pencil it in and we'll see if the stars align.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a good video of John Bull, shot by some Toyota guys in beefed up 4Runners (and one FJ) with enormous 35" tires, still struggling through the trail. The LR3's traction control is SO MUCH better than Toyota's A-Trac system. Its remarkable!

http://www.vimeo.com/1427993

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635