Jump seat installation instructions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

300zxtt2+2

Reaction score
I just received a set of jump seats that I purchased on EBay but they have no instructions with them. Does anyone have instructions on the installation?

Thanks
Shawn

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might -- lemme check over lunch and I'll post here with results.

Andy

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got distracted by something else yesterday -- lemme see what I can find.

You haven't been forgotten, Shawn! :biggrin:

300zxtt2+2

Reaction score
Moose said:
I got distracted by something else yesterday -- lemme see what I can find.

You haven't been forgotten, Shawn! :biggrin:

No Problem, I'm easily distracted also ....
Hey, is roverchic ... (oops sorry, distracted again) :wink:

Thanks, can't wait to see what you have!

Shawn

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shawn, I have a PDF of the Accessories Installation Manual. Pages 61-65 are the instructions for the folding rear seats.

I'm scanning printouts of the pages, and will email them to you. Send me an email so I know how to best get ahold of you.

Andy

300zxtt2+2

Reaction score
Moose said:
Shawn, I have a PDF of the Accessories Installation Manual. Pages 61-65 are the instructions for the folding rear seats.

Send me an email so I know how to best get ahold of you.

Andy

Email sent.
btw: that pdf isn't posted on someones web site by any chance is it? It could be VERY handy :wink:

thanks
Shawn

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No -- I have it on my computer...I emailed you back BTW....

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shawn, did you get jump seat install completed? PITA I thought. I do have the "picture only" only (no words) instructions from Rover that came W/my seat. That's right, 1 seat that I installed for my youngest child to set in. He's 12 now & almost too tall to set in it. Does this make my Rover an SD6? If you need info or completed your install respond W/questions,results. LRW

D

disco-mojo

jump seat instruction manual

Hi there... Gotta tell ya, this string caught my eye. We are in the process of looking for jump seats, but have been hesitant since no one seems to know how to install them! So, Moose... this is my question for you... Would it be possible to get a copy of that manual? We have a 99 DiscoII, 3 kids, and usually 1 or 2 extra, so the jump seats are pretty much vital to our existance as happy parents... If you would like, please email it in pdf format to:

[email protected]

Thanks so much!! :hello:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4