Jump seat installation instructions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The file's 14MB...if you can think of a way to send/receive it, you got it. Otherwise, email me and let's work something out.

D

disco-mojo

Thanks!

14 mb should go over in email fine, as long as you're not on dial up. If you are, do you have a way to burn it onto disc? If you could do that and mail it... would save so much time and Advil...lol.... let me know whatcha think...

-Jean

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will Yahoo allow you to receive a 14mb message?

D

dewilde

Jump Seat help needed here too

I also have a 99 Disco II and am desperate for jump seats. We have a family with three boys and endless kid adventures and need more room. We love our car but don't want to spend a huge sum of money to have custom jump seats installed if it is something we can do [husband can do]. Do you still have a copy of the manual or know where I can get one. Any help is great. My email addess is [email protected]

THANKS!!!

B

Broms

Hey all,

Will those jump seats work on an '04 Disco SE? If so, where can I get them and how much? If not, any other options????

Thanks.

vitgr

Reaction score
Jump seats for DII 2000

Hi everyone.
Do you know if I can fit jump seats into my Discovery II 2000, if it's not SD7? Do I need to do anything special, or just get the seats ant mountaing hardware? Also - is anyone has jump seats installation instruction for Discovery II 2000?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4