Just curious?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

LandyLight

Hey anyone with a 95 disco 1...What is the light right above the steering column in between the two gauges. It looks like a circle with a curved line over it, it hasnt lit up and it says nothing inthe manual. JUST CURIOUS. :stupid:

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing it in the 95 electrical troubleshooting manual or workshop manual either.

When you say it doesn't light up, does that include when you put the key in the run position without starting the engine?

Would it be possible to snap a picture of it so the class can see?

Militant-Grunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moose said:
Brakes warning light?

Cant be it, it literally says "brake" if it were that light, I have a 95 disco 1 heres a pic of the dash.

IMG_0009.jpg

Now i cant figure out which light ur talking about landy, Next time ill take a pic on the start of the engine when all of them come on. Although im thinking its the trailer light.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's see if we can figger this out. Open up this image.

Which one are you talking about?

White: Highbeams
Blue: Turn signals
Green: Trailer lights
Red: Alarm (I think, I have a different light there on my 96)

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 134

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Andy are you bored?? You changed your color again and your quote.. Who is TB?? The one circled in the middle which is Red is my alarm (but there is a big red bulb or button). But the trailer lights are never on unless you have one hooked up .. They will turn on for about 5 seconds when you turn the blinker on then it extinguishes.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TB's a friend of mine with a ridiculous D90. I like changing things a little bit every once in a while -- being a Moderator means not having to buy into the Corner, etc. too, so there's less for us to buy at the store! :biggrin:

My trailer light indicator comes on with the first blink of the turn signals, and then turns off. I am beginning to suspect that that's the light we're talking about here...

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
My 1998 D1 Dash

This is mine:

Attachments

• Cnv0122.jpg
    Cnv0122.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 132
R

RoverDisco98

Don't know about the 95. However if you are referring to the light below and centered between the tach and speed, on mine it is the anti-theft alarm indocator. It only flashes after you have left the truck and set the alarm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72