Just curious?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

LandyLight

Andy,
the one you have circled in red is the one i am talking about, the one in green lights up when you put the blinkers on. i went out and threw the alarm on and it did not light up for that. i hope i did not throw another stumper up here: 0 LOL

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dash (1995) looks like the pic Melissa posted, so I'm not sure -- but I'm assuming it's the light for your alarm.

Does the alarm function? If it works, the bulb is probably burned out.

D

discomike

I would also say it is the factory alarm light, probably burned out.
Hey was I the only one or did everybody else notice how dusty Melissa's dash is, no wonder she keeps having all these problems, she has been out playing tooooo hard.
Mike J.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ROFL, Mike.

Too busy scoping for guys! :biggrin:

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all! My 96 has the alarm indicator in same location as the pics. Dust is good, but looks better on wood trim! I like the glow of the "CHECK ENGINE" lite. Is that a fresh bulb in there or what? hah hah! LRW

Militant-Grunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not once seen that light go on, and my alarm light is right under the radio, a small red blinking light, not once have I seen that light come on.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 96 has both a radio light on or near the radio, as well as a strobe-patterned red light in the location on the dash that we've been talking about.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM