Lease Rates and Invoice Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTBike

Reaction score
Ha! Totally.. The Amish quote was pretty amazing.

@Rimtarazi - super glad you were able to get below MSRP. Yet, I always wonder why people don't actually say what the number is. "Below MSRP" is hardly helpful to anyone. I mean, if you want to be helpful - tell us what your MSRP was, and what your deal was. Without those two numbers, I think your post is somewhat useless.... Thanks!

[email protected]

Reaction score
I believe sticker was just under 66K. We paid 62K. They did have a large inventory and it was end of th month.

DaJammer

Reaction score
The end of May I decided on the LR4 and began my search. Also looking to pay "something" off of MSRP. I did however have certain requirements with regard to color (3 colors I just would not buy, all others were fair game) and I had to have the HD package!

I ended up working with my local dealer and let him do a search for me. A week later he located one and told me price (MSRP) and what the shipping cost to get it to the dealer would be. In the end I paid MSRP and they absorbed shipping cost.

Couldn't be happier with purchase. Great vehicle even considering some of the technology challenges it faces versus more modern vehicles.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA great joke about LR being like the Amish. Funny I have been mistaken for an Amish guy in my LR because my church requires us to dress "plain".

Maybe that's why I love my LR4 because I tend to hate technology. I think this is why I like the Defender, I don't want navigation, cameras, etc. I love my LR and feel it is very simple, but I don't even use any of the limited technology I have right now. One of these days I need to sync my phone to the vehicle after 3 years! HAHA!

jpjp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was like, wait, I think we have a guy here on the forum who might be Amish;)
Hopefully he thinks it's a funny comment.

My mother-in-law has a 1st gen 06' X5 4.4 V8 from new with very expensive 19 inch Michelin Latitude Diamaris. The 5 is fun to drive on the twisty NC mountain roads but rides really rough compared to my 11' LR4 with 20's. That underpowered 4.4 V8 with 315HP ( current model is now a TT 4.4 with 445HP) drinks fuel. This model is back when BMW owned Land Rover and the x5 shared all of the electronics and nav that the Range Rover had at the time.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, the current reverse-flow twin turbo V8 in the X5, X6, 5, 6, and 7 series is pretty damn amazing. As you said, 445hp / 480lb ft of torque. Turbos are on top of the engine to minimize turbo lag and the intake is from the bottom (reverse flow). Simply an amazing engine. There are Dinan tunes available from authorized BMW dealers to match factory warranty that push that engine up to 510hp / 550tq with a simple tune. Crazy stuff.

Same tuner is getting >700hp out of the M version engine. (keeping the warranty!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM