LLAMS, Odessey battery, Michelin Green X and MPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"out of range" sounds familiar now that you mention it....maybe I saw that and then adjusted to find the highest point before causing the fault. I don't have my notes in front of me.

The "rub spot" in front of the rear wheels has been removed on mine. Thus why I started considering larger. With the 32" I can 100% compress with only an annoying amount of very minor rubbing, barely enough to mark the plastic and it's the very upper part of the inner liner, nothing around the rest of the circumference.

33" would squeeze up in there and probably not be able to move.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I also did that "wheel whell makeover" in which I pounded the metal flange behind the liner nice and flat, then primed it to prevent rust. Also, yes those out-of-range faults only occur in extreme conditions. If the LR3 goes into Extended Height with any form of lift, one could find themselves on the ragged edge of the fault. If, for example, I try to engage "Super Extended Height" while in Extended Height, I get that fault....because I'm starting out about 1.5" higher with the IIDTool. ....but that's sort of my point....that's the limit in terms of height.

I have an idea: YOU get the 33s, I'll help you test these theories (on a trail)...! :)

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635