Looking for Door Handle Cap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Reaction score
Been searching around and can't seem to find the part number for the LR4 Door Handle Cap Cover...

Does anyone have any idea, or a place to look for it online? Seems like most places carry everything for the LR3 but parts are still limited for the LR4 outside of the dealer network. My closest dealer is over an hour away and I haven't been able to work this out with them over the phone.

Looking for this, but not the driver's side.

ebaY Example

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
Been searching around and can't seem to find the part number for the LR4 Door Handle Cap Cover...

Does anyone have any idea, or a place to look for it online? Seems like most places carry everything for the LR3 but parts are still limited for the LR4 outside of the dealer network. My closest dealer is over an hour away and I haven't been able to work this out with them over the phone.

Looking for this, but not the driver's side.

ebaY Example

There's an online parts catalog here:
http://lrparts.ru/engl/

Use it to find your part number.

Click on the link. Then click on "Land Rover Microcat electronic parts selling system on-line." On the next page find the LR4/Disco4 photo on the left and click on it. Next page, click on photo number 5. In the next page, find the image with the number 50114 in the upper left corner. It has drawings of the door handles, locks, and smart key. Keep digging deeper. I found this part number: LR018254. Then I googled it and lots of options came up. If you order it from the UK, if I were you I would call to be sure there's no confusion between right hand and left hand.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cut it out. I'm getting misty.
Hahahaha! You are just full of great information!!!

By the way, I ordered the rack floor covering that you suggested and two jerry can holders from EE. I just need to order a water and fuel can now via that optics site you recommended. I'll keep everyone posted!

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink