LR3 Tent Accessory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

schafari

I am in the process of making two rear window wood frame and screen fillers for this exact situation. Sleeping in the LR3 is perfect, just need some possible air flow. If my design holds out, I'll have adjustable louvers so even if it is raining, I can adjust the air flow via the louvers from inside the LR3. I am also thinking of making some window screens/curtains for at least the 2nd & 3rd rows.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
schafari said:
I am in the process of making two rear window wood frame and screen fillers for this exact situation. Sleeping in the LR3 is perfect, just need some possible air flow. If my design holds out, I'll have adjustable louvers so even if it is raining, I can adjust the air flow via the louvers from inside the LR3. I am also thinking of making some window screens/curtains for at least the 2nd & 3rd rows.

Cool, throw up a picture of your screens once you get 'em done so we can see!

(or heck, throw up one of the whole caravan all set up....screen windows, curtains, vase on the windowsill, coffee table, .... :biggrin:)

Echoes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's really cool. Sometimes it is those inventions that make it a lot easier for others to enjoy and do for themselves!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99