LR4 sales are on a tear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hayseed_LR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a pretty good deal on mine for sure, and i'm just another statistic.

One factor motivating me was the imminent release of the lr5. I imagine the crossover-look is encouraging others to buy now as opposed to wait and see what comes next. I'm not concerned that my '16 lr4 will look dated too soon; i think it'll probably just continue to look more badass.

^^^^ +1

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the LR3/LR4 design is timeless. It is understated, classy and the "big box" cargo area is so functional. No other mid-size SUV has that much third row head room and leg room. Our design is 11 years old and still looks good. And who wants another jelly bean shaped SUV that blends in with all the others.

If we don't like the LR5 design, it will be fun to see 10 years from now how we all support each other to keep our LR3's & LR4's going forever. This is exactly what happened with the 2001-2005 Audi allroad. That is another timeless design and that forum is such an active, supportive group. I still miss my allroads whenever I see one on the road today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM