MAF sensor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y

YollyBollyRvr

Ouch!, just bought a new MAF, haven't tried cleaning the old. Anway, price for new MAF for DII part # MHK 100800 from DiscountRovers is $134.95

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a very good price. It is almost worth having a new MAF for that price :)

Y

YollyBollyRvr

Double oops! That price was for a 4.0, I got a re-quote of $196.00 for a 4.6
Sorry about that.

bloody red

Reaction score
Personally,I had good luck cleanig my MAF, Twice.Clean it with Maf cleaner.Checkit out real close if you see little fuzzies on the wires or plate scrape it off with something like a tooth pick or swab.Spray it thoroughly in all the openings blow it off good with clean air.I suggest that you use a good paper filter.I had to redo mine because the K&N let too much dirt and oil from the newly serviced K&N.works great now.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K&N filters are always the main cause of a failing MAF on a D2, they don't cause the D1 MAF's much problem but they will will our Bosch MAF's.

JimBonner8

Reaction score
Best price I found for an MAF for the Disco II (4.0 L) was $123.85 at Parts Geek. It is the Bosch OE part.

2yellowlabs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I carry MAF cleaner on board at all times. I've used it many times with success - lights out. Also good if it gets wet on the trail.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72