Mpg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you all please list your current mileage and MPG.

Thanks!

Me:

1700 mile

Beween 9.5 and 11 MPG

Am I just not out of some "break in" period?

racingdc9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2400 miles

Btw 12.5 and 14.5 mpg city (semi conservative driving)

Long freeway trips btw 16.5 and 17.8 mpg

L

luvmylr3

improved mpg

I purchased mine in dec, one of the first sold by dealer. MPG was down around 11-13, driving very conservatively. I took it into the dealer last week for a bunch of little things, including poor MPG. The dealer admitted to not doing the dealer prep correctly, (it was one of the first vehicles they did) and explained that was why the MPG was so bad. They also did a sw update, so I dont know which or if both helped. I have had it back for 4 days and the mpg driving in town is around 15 MPG, and I am not driving very conservatively. It has improved. It does not seem to be downshifting nearly as much. before it seemed to downshift at the slightest load, now it stays in gear and does fine.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so what did they do that fixed the mileage?

M

mpn1

2200 and averaging 11 in the city and 17 on the road. City driving is not that conservative, the road was.

What do I ask the dealer to do to improve this - I am also taking it in...

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4700 miles. I see ~15 MPG in my normal daily/mixed use and ~18 MPG on longer highway drives. (Please compute mileage using physical gas usage, not the on-board computer. It's never perfect.) US gallons. Not bad for something that weighs more than anything in it's class. MPG goes down substantially with a heavy load.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15/18 is what I expected.

9/11 ain't cuttin' it!

I have an appointment on Wed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member