My Disco 4. Done right!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HikeNbike

Reaction score
Thought id show some fellow Land Rover enthusiast!!! Say hello to the jeeprecoverymobile :bootyshak:bootyshak

Attachments

• Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 446
  • PS Under.JPG
    PS Under.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 396
  • Rear PS.JPG
    Rear PS.JPG
    261.2 KB · Views: 431
  • Rear.JPG
    Rear.JPG
    255 KB · Views: 395
  • Under.JPG
    Under.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 359

HikeNbike

Reaction score
Chuck id be here all night typing.... But major mods are the front and rear bumper, warn winch with full black synthetic rope, poison pro link, and with wireless winch remote operation. Lights: All Rigid! Front= 20"spot/flood white + 10" spot/flood white + x2 dually D2 diffused/flush. Rear= x2 dually D2 diffused/flush. Full custom sliders with build inner skids. front Diff cover. custom gas tank skid. Rear diff and exhaust protection. plus a bunch of little trims to make that all look good, and most importantly, WORK GOOD! I customized this for a reason... i use it all the time!

ChuckB

Reaction score
You have a very nice rig! Who makes your front and rear bumper? I'm jumping over for the Land Cruiser side and not familiar with all the Rover products. I appreciate your time. TIA.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72