"Navigation not Fitted"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The battery died on my LR3, now after recharging it seems my navigation system isn't working correctly. We've actually had this same problem several times after getting dealer service...

Basically navigation boots and we have access to the off-road features, etc... but navigation itself doesn't work. When clicking on that button it gives a grey screen with "Navigation not Fitted".

I am many hours away from a dealer and on a road trip at the moment - anyone know how I can get this working again? In the past the dealer has always been able to handily fix this problem.

Many thanks!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not encountered that and don't really know; but I'd suggest removing the map DVD and then re-inserting/re-booting the system.

dropper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to remove the CD but it wouldn't eject, unplugged replugged the three lead going into the unit as well... seems the unit may not have power?

I would normally guess the Nav unit is bad but I know the dealer has solved this same problem without replacing the unit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo