New LR3 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

codemonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just bought a CPO 2005 LR3 SE5. Pretty basic, just has the locking diff and cold weather packages. Great site, I found answers to all my questions prior to purchase in forum searches.

There's a rock ledge that I could never get over in my Cherokee, I'm headed up there first thing this weekend. :smile:

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet - congrats and welcome. You'll love it (we love ours :biggrin: ). Let us know how the rock ledge goes.

-Rich

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...

codemonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it up and over, easy as cake. The only weird thing is I stopped to let a friend take a picture, and the right rear decided to settle at that moment - seemed really odd. I did knock the drivers side door sill at one point, I think I'll be buying sliders sooner than I had planned.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it up and over, easy as cake. The only weird thing is I stopped to let a friend take a picture, and the right rear decided to settle at that moment - seemed really odd. I did knock the drivers side door sill at one point, I think I'll be buying sliders sooner than I had planned.

Nice. I know a number of folks on here have put sliders on their LR3. I believe offroving sells a set (from Rover Specialties???) that most people seem to prefer.

-Rich

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99