Newbie In Need of Assistance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedRover9

Reaction score
I would like some help picking a car alarm for my land rover. I like the idea of universal car alarms and somehow while searching stumbled on to a website called asianwolf.com. Their alarms seem pretty good, especially their 8100RSX, but I don't know anyone who has purchased from them before. Has anyone here gotten an alarm from them? Please respond asap since I am looking to purchase this alarm immediately. Thank you for your help.

- RedRover9

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Not sure why you want to attempt to add an aftermarket alarm to a LR, but let me say, please don't do this. The LR is already equipped with an immobilizer, that if you attempt to play with the wiring harness much by adding additional things such as alarms, you may never get your LR to start or run again.

I have seen major issues caused by installing alarms on LR. Take some minor advise and just say NO.

RedRover9

Reaction score
Thanx for the advice. I will definitely take that in to consideration.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99