NW Challenge Trip Report!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
m14x80 TP2,0 You'll need a fender washer too. The original is part of the bolt and to get it off you will need to cut the head of the bolt off...

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up on the bolt size Ryan. I'm not sure that I understand the grade rating on metric bolts though?? I'll talk to my specialty bolt guy and get the scoop. I'd like to upgrade the rating if possible.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The charts seems wacky?? I just hope that this upgrade doesn't turn into one of those "don't fix it if it ain't broke" type of things for me. I can almost guarantee I'll snap one off and be in the same boat as you were!! I'll try to do this over the weekend. I haven't had a wrench in my hand or dirt in my teeth for a while now - I suppose I'm due.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if you do at least you are in the comfort of your driveway and not 400+ miles from home!!!

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops, yeah mcmaster.com. I will look here soon and see if I find anything stronger.

J.D.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, or anyone who can validate the correct P/N for the uprated bold....please post the sourcing information (location, part number, price, etc) when available?

This seems like a no-brainer upgrade.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink