Off Roading Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RBA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get a GoPro...I barely take any pictures these days. Thanks for costing me more money. :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get a GoPro...I barely take any pictures these days. Thanks for costing me more money. :)
Me either!

If you get a Go Pro - definitely join us at Hollister. Would be great to have you video tape your off roading.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brother, if you think those are obnoxiously big, then you're on the wrong site. Most of us are running tires up to 32" and if we could figure out a way to do it, we'd be running 33's. Bushway's truck is one of the sharpest and most used 4x4 on the board. Keep surfing, you'll find things a lot more "obnoxious" that this.....

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still drooling over the 35's they stuff into them in Iceland and Europe!! Just need to figure out where to cut!!

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RBA- The new GoPro is such an improvement over the previous models. I'm hoping to pick one up pretty soon myself. Make sure you get the Suction Cup Mount, as you can mount it virtually anywhere with that. I had the previous generation GoPro with the Suction Cup Mount, and mounted it on everything from my boat to my Camaro SS (going way too fast of course haha). It's a solid mount and a remarkable camera. The GoPro iPhone app allows you to pause/play, manage, and text/email your videos directly from your phone which is very cool as well.

Expat- Thanks for the compliments. I'm sure there are others who use their LR4s as much as I do, but they just don't take as many photos when they're out playing! Maybe we should start an official off-road photo/video thread?

Kaaae- Me too... looking forward to seeing what you can come up with. This would be an awesome project.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still drooling over the 35's they stuff into them in Iceland and Europe!! Just need to figure out where to cut!!
Me too!!!!!!

My co-worker just married a guy from Iceland and he is part of a 4x4 group (all sorts of vehicles) and he was showing me how they cut out the wheel wells and modify their trucks to accommodate some huge tires. Iceland is SERIOUS about off roading! :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RBA- The new GoPro is such an improvement over the previous models. I'm hoping to pick one up pretty soon myself. Make sure you get the Suction Cup Mount, as you can mount it virtually anywhere with that. I had the previous generation GoPro with the Suction Cup Mount, and mounted it on everything from my boat to my Camaro SS (going way too fast of course haha). It's a solid mount and a remarkable camera. The GoPro iPhone app allows you to pause/play, manage, and text/email your videos directly from your phone which is very cool as well.

Expat- Thanks for the compliments. I'm sure there are others who use their LR4s as much as I do, but they just don't take as many photos when they're out playing! Maybe we should start an official off-road photo/video thread?

Kaaae- Me too... looking forward to seeing what you can come up with. This would be an awesome project.
With my crazy schedule, I haven't been off roading in a month - so I live through you and your awesome trail photos! :)

I am going to try to get some nice photos (you know me, I don't like cameras) when I go off roading over Thanksgiving weekend. I am so excited to try out my new BFGs!!!!!!!

RBA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we definitely need an offroad pic and video thread. Maybe it will get my ass in gear. I typically like exploration types of trips, so I don't go to HOA areas. I drive 3-9 hours each way to my destination...its a bit of a pain at times but the I love the extremely remote areas. I've been doing this for 13 years now and barely bother to take any photos now. I need to be better about that, so maybe a dedicated thread where I'm forced to post something might motivate me. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM