Parking lot protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCal LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rover specialties is the general consensus as far as I have read but they are also pricey. They are the only ones I've seen that actually extend under the vehicle as well as off to the side.

i have the rover specialties sliders (stage II) and they have been superb. they offer a lot of protection on the trail, and they serve as a convenient step to get into the truck. highly recommended.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rover specialties is the general consensus as far as I have read but they are also pricey. They are the only ones I've seen that actually extend under the vehicle as well as off to the side.
Holy crap those are expensive! Are they only available by ordering online? And then I'd need to find someone to install it too. Need to decide if it's worth the $$$.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$1900 installed (for me). Worth it if you go off-road and plan on keeping the LR3 for a long time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink