Projector headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are advertised as bi-Zenon. If there is a brighter lighting system out there, I've yet to see it. I have the bi-Zenon adaptive lighting system on my Rover and when I drive at night it is great. The spectral distribution of the HIDs is perfect for bringing out the retro-reflective qualities of the white paint and reflectors on the roads. Put the high-beams on and it's like being in a football stadium.

I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing (or NOT seeing!) and I worked on aircraft lighting for 8 years!

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throwing my opinion out there, the LR's are brighter than my '04 Audi. And on par with my old '08 audi.

Either way, they are fantastic. No complaints here.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong i think the lighting is great. I just remember the BMW seemed to be brighter and again i just assumed it had to do with the elevation off the road surface.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try a record some video to better illustrate what I'm experiencing. The brights are awesome, the low beams just seem . . . Abnormal. I get terrible side of the road viz at night too. Maybe the video will help show what I'm trying to discribe.

Just have to figure out how everyone attaches vids to the replies . . .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM