Question for those with a rodmod lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 20's are just over 31". You might be fine as is. Since you are considering a 50 aspect ratio for a sidewall, I assume you won't be going offroad anytime soon. The DUB crowd likes the "filled" wheel well and yours might look good out of the box. Definitely consider relocating the wiring harness along the drivers front frame well area to avoid rubbing with the 285's.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 20's are just over 31". You might be fine as is. Since you are considering a 50 aspect ratio for a sidewall, I assume you won't be going offroad anytime soon. The DUB crowd likes the "filled" wheel well and yours might look good out of the box. Definitely consider relocating the wiring harness along the drivers front frame well area to avoid rubbing with the 285's.

Not much off road here in wisconsin, just some old logging trails for bird hunting in the fall. Tow a mastercraft in the summer and will keep the 19" with pirelli atr for the winter.

The coopers measure 31.29 and 11.63 wide and I see that the 285/60/18 are 31.48 and 11.43 wide.

Thanks for the insight I would get 18" but when it comes time to get an LR4 they will not fit. So thinking redbourne duke in 20".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge