Rear suspension problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

discodave

I just purchased a 2000 discovery and i've recently come across a saggy rear end problem. i called the dealer and they guessed it could be one of three things...

- bad airbags
- a sensor of some sort...
- or a bad compressor

i've tried pushing the little button just above the change tray to try and get the back end to raise up but when i push it all it does is beep once, then blink at me until i turn the car off.... any idea where i should start looking for problems... and any idea what kind of $ i'm looking at?

yeah, i'm a noob when it comes to land rovers... what can i say i've been a jeep guy all my life

thanks for any help in advance

Dave

strutmastr

Reaction score
There is defiantly a problem with the suspension. I would recommend going to strutmasters.com and taking a look at our conversion kits. These kits are the only permanent fix to the suspension problems. Air suspension is always going to have problems. Our kit will convert you from air to powder coated, American made steel coil spring that are guaranteed to last the life of the car. I posted the link below so you can take a look.

http://www.strutmasters.com/land-rover-suspension-parts-s/21.htm

Hopefully this will be of some help to you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM