Spare Rear Lights? Anyone have a set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

mbc

by the way, my rant not aimed at you echoes

by the way, my rant not aimed at you echoes

mbc

M

mbc

I looked at the RR too and even the RR didn't work for me when compared to the LR3 given the seating configuration options in the LR3. Also, clean-up of my kid's dropped snacks, etc. is a snap with the LR3 as I can get under all the seats with ease. We'll see if the new RR (i hear 2009/2010) becomes more "family friendly". If it does, I will most likely make the move.

mbc

Echoes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know;)

I too looked at the RRS first. It was too small. As for the LR3, I didn't really appreciate it until I test drove it a couple of times and really looked at it for my needs. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned, and I love each journey I take with it.

I appreciate all that you are doing with your Rover Matt.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of M5's, I just got an OME suspension kit and some BFG AT's for mine. Next up is a set of rallye lights and a winch. It's gonna rock! LOL

M

Matt_Grim2

Echoes said:
I know;)

I too looked at the RRS first. It was too small. As for the LR3, I didn't really appreciate it until I test drove it a couple of times and really looked at it for my needs. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned, and I love each journey I take with it.

I appreciate all that you are doing with your Rover Matt.

Thanks man, I am totally w/ you, I will keep you updated w/ pictures once it is done...

Project Kahn can do some pretty sweet things that are not depicted on there website, they have LR3's that are not bling bling like that but have been done right to make it more Range Rover like, just like I am doing w/ mine...

M

Matt_Grim2

roverman said:
Speaking of M5's, I just got an OME suspension kit and some BFG AT's for mine. Next up is a set of rallye lights and a winch. It's gonna rock! LOL

How is that funny ?

A

AZSTALZ

What is descraing? Here's what I did to my Rover this weekend!

Attachments

• DSC00816.jpg
    DSC00816.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112