Spare Rear Lights? Anyone have a set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be wrong but I think he means

desecrate >verb treat (something sacred) with violent disrespect.
-DERIVATIVES desecration >noun desecrator >noun.
-ORIGIN from de- + a shortened form of consecrate.
:biggrin:

Cheers
John

R

roverall

JohnKel said:
Could be wrong but I think he means

desecrate >verb treat (something sacred) with violent disrespect.
-DERIVATIVES desecration >noun desecrator >noun.
-ORIGIN from de- + a shortened form of consecrate.
:biggrin:

I Concur, but I think the past tense should be used here. Example: "Matt has desecrated his LR3", or "Matt is desecrating his LR3".

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
descrain >verb to throw money unnecesarily at an object, even to said object's detriment. deriv. latin: descranus.

R

roverall

roverman said:
descrain >verb to throw money unnecesarily at an object, even to said object's detriment. deriv. latin: descranus.

I could not find the word "descrain" in the dictionary

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZSTALZ said:
What is descraing? Here's what I did to my Rover this weekend!
That sir is one happy Rover :cool: I need to find places like that in the NE OH, Western PA area, but I'm told they are non existant .....sux to be me !!! :frown:....maybe in Harbor Island SC area on vacation end of June!

Cheers
John

A

AZSTALZ

Yes it was! I got my LR3 into the Verde River up over the headlights at one point during the crossing. It was flawless throughout. I worked on the paint job over the weekend also... I used several high-dollar brush/tree variants to carefully apply some rather unique pin-striping. Good thing I didn't 'color-code' my plastic, or else it would've all scratched off! I'll post the video of the river crossing tonight.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Astalz,
Good for you, breakin her in. Tell me did the door seals work good? Completely high and dry on the inside? I am jealous, like Johnkel there isn't any terrain like that in SE Mich. I'm gonna take it North on a LR trip this summer to have some fun. Can't wait!

Johnkel, does your dealer do off road excursions? If you're interested I can keep you posted...

A

AZSTALZ

Not a drop inside.... water poured out of the front underside for a good minute or two after we cleared the river but all of the seals worked great. The river was about 100 meters wide at the crossing.

S

schafari

I have enjoyed boating my LR3 as well. It works as advertised. No water at all. The only part that is kind of a pain is inside the door but outside the inner seal. Getting that area back spotless takes some work.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112