Things I have done with my Faultmate MSV-2!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sliders, swing away tire carrier, faultmate . . . why is everything ~$1200 . . . :mad:

Trynian

Reaction score
Corrected speedometer for oversized tires.

Knew you would love it, had mine foir 6 months now.

What setting did you tweak for the speedometer? I have benn messing with that for a while but I always get a fault that I can't get rid of after I tweak things and the spedo stays off.

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
software pack there is an option for ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL . . .

Adaptive cruise control is available on 2010 RRS which shares the same electronic architecture with LR4. Yes you can probably enable in the vehicle configuration file of LR4 but it won't work without necessary hardware, modules, switchs, wires, sensors etc.

Trynian

Reaction score
what modules did you get? MP012?
looking at the PDF of modules in that that software pack there is an option for ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL . . . tell me it ain't so :cool:

SV122 for the Nano Version and SV222 for the extrreme version with stand alone fault clearing.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knew you would love it, had mine foir 6 months now.

What setting did you tweak for the speedometer? I have benn messing with that for a while but I always get a fault that I can't get rid of after I tweak things and the spedo stays off.

In the CCF under wheels and tires I just input the tire size. Although after the trip I took this weekend I proved it made no difference in the speedo. Everything works as normal since the change but I will have to go back through now that I am back and mess with it....

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adaptive cruise control is available on 2010 RRS which shares the same electronic architecture with LR4. Yes you can probably enable in the vehicle configuration file of LR4 but it won't work without necessary hardware, modules, switchs, wires, sensors etc.

LR4 and LR3 architecture are not the same therefore you cannot simply plug and program electronics from either to the other. However in some markets Adaptive cruise control was availble on older models of the RRS which do share the same architecture as the LR3 therefore the pieces can be adapted and theoratically programmed to function...

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, were you able to recalibrate your height sensors with just the stand alone unit? Or did have to do it through the computer with MSV software?

Last edited:

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, were able to recalibrate your height sensors with just the stand alone unit? Or did have to do it through the computer with MSV software?

I did it through the Vehicle Explorer Software. I haven't really used it in stand alone mode yet. I can play with it a little tonight and let you know...

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sliders, swing away tire carrier, faultmate . . . why is everything ~$1200 . . . :mad:

$1200 is the equivalent of one Adult BTU

Basic Toy Unit = the price of which adult toys are measured (such as cars, boats, RV's, vacations, etc...)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink