Things I have done with my Faultmate MSV-2!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mention adding the rear diff lock, do you have any experience with anyone actually pulling it off?

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mention adding the rear diff lock, do you have any experience with anyone actually pulling it off?

One guy in the UK did it. In summary - way too many parts, way too much time and way too much money.

Search www.disco3.co.uk. He made a thread on it.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the other thread was starting to get off base I'll start a new thread....
First off I am not being paid to say anything about their product but it is by far the best thing I have spent money on so far for the LR3 and I have only had it a week so I don't even know half of what can be done!!!

Re-Enabled EAS after performing repairs to front end...
Calibrated suspension sensors (I had a lean to one side by 1 inch!!!)
Corrected speedometer for oversized tires.
Turned off DRL's
Reset transmission adaptations (Drives like a new rig again)
Perform 60k service and reset service indicator (Actually only partly completed as of yet)

I haven't learned the software flashing part of it yet but once I do I can enable things like the Instrument cluster clock (Not a feature on 05 or 06). You can also add hardware that wasn't so equiped on your model and with the faultmate program and enable features. Such as rear Diff lock and navigation. (navigation can be set to enter on the fly too with the faultmate!!) I would highly recommend anyone that uses there rig off road to carry one and anyone that is interested in doing their own work should have one too. My local dealer probably would have charged me atleast half the value of the the msv-2 just do the things I listed above (nevermind what I would have had to pay in labor to do the repair work)

Black Box Solutions

Having trouble getting into the link here. It's coming up saying the server isn't connecting. Curious as I wanted to explore the site. Anyone else having problems?
Thanks.
-whydahdvr

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink