Towing a 5700 lbs Travel Trailer - it worked!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smorris

Reaction score
Thanks Dan,

We looked at some lightweight trailers at the Cleveland RV Show over the winter, and saw some hybrids. Interesting step between a pup-up and a hard sided trailer.

I just Googled your Roo, and took a video tour. That's really roomy for a small trailer. We really liked the island style. The one we looked at looked usable inside at a rest stop for access and a quick snack just by popping out the kitchen slide. I like the dinette like yours better than the U-shaped, as the corners are wasted space.

Here's the Bullet 220RBI we particularly liked. But good to know with yours that you can move up a little in weight. http://www.keystonerv.com/bullet/

Thanks again,
Steve

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update!

Ive been looking at trailers the past couple weeks... anything from small 20 foot Coleman's to 26-30 foot Jayco's to a 28 foot FR Surveyor. The Surveyor is amazing but right at the LR4 weight limit with gvwr.

Man those hybrids are cool... I'm back and forth on what to get! :bandit:

Really liking the Forest River Mini Lite 2306

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM