TSB's...where can I get them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know where I can get all the service bulletins for the LR3 without paying? I am going to the dealer for my 15,000 service and need to take some ammo with me. My dealer is not the "proactive" type. They only react to problems when customers complain. I really need the tire wear bulletin. my rear are getting close to becoming street-slicks on the inside.

thanks

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not all of them, but many of them are discussed on www.disco3.co.uk. Particularly, find a chap named 10forcash, he seems quite well informed.

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Realizing you don't want to pay, you can still go to the Land Rover Global Technical Reference site (http://www.landrovertechinfo.com) and find all the TSBs/recalls/campaigns/etc. You'll be able to see the summary description and the actual TSB number you can provide to your dealer. If you pay, you get to see the full documentation. What I'll usually do is google the TSB number and can usually find more detailed information as to what its about.

You will have to create an account at the LR GTR site, but its free.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635