Unstoppable LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool photos Eric! Looks like a fun course. So how did you get that opportunity? Was it something you had to pay for?

Regards,

NW

H

Houm_WA

Yep, the vehicles are theirs. You can choose between an LR3, an RRS or a full-sized RR. I of course chose the LR3 because that's what I own. They used a loaded SE (most important thing was the HD package) and when asked, said that was mainly due to availability. The instructor quickly dismissed any significance of 18" rims vs. 19" rims.

A few times he hinted at LR3's superiority over the RR in terms of climbing ability. This was due to the locking diff and traction control...really terrain response in general. It truly is a brilliant system.

Anyway, the price was $720 and very much worth it. I learned a lot and just the experience of driving and LR3 in those conditions provides value. I do sort of wish it would've been muddy though; it would've been a factor.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink