Upgrade Rear (and front) Wiper Blades For LR Range Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff618

Reaction score
There is a upgraded rear wiper for Range Rovers available. Actually, it’s excellent all the way around - rear and front. If you want to upgrade to the newer-style, one-piece, frameless (whatever you want to call them) wiper blades, I recommend taking a look at the "Trico NeoForm Beam Blades". Product Info & Picture: https://www.wipers123.com/NeoForm.php They come in all the required sizes for the Range Rovers 1995-2010+

If you haven't tried the new-style wipers, I highly recommend them - they can make an older vehicle a little more enjoyable to drive. Getting rid of the fragile frames makes all the difference in durability and performance. For the rear, they're not so curved and stiff that they lose contact with the glass like some others - they are actually quite flexible. They also look great and the price has come down on them. Wipe clean and super quiet. Major improvement in the winter - they don't clog with ice and snow. You can get them online. Hope this helps others...

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bosch also as a full line of these next generation wiper, I run them on my D2 and they are working out well in the snow and what little rain we have had so far.

jeff618

Reaction score
Great Winter Wipers

Bosch also as a full line of these next generation wiper, I run them on my D2 and they are working out well in the snow and what little rain we have had so far.

Pretty nice in the cold, hey? In my transition to the beam blade a couple of years ago, I cheaped-out and bought one for the driver's side and left the framed blade on the passenger side. In the wisconsin snow and ice, the framed one continued to clog-up with icebergs and basically deemed itself useless. Also was a pain trying to get the ice off/out of it. The beam blade rarely needed de-icing and when it did, a quick snap and it broke right off and the blade performed much better. It was a cool A/B comparison which really showed how much better they perform in the winter.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope other read this cause they are a true UP-GRADE from stock.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635