used LR3s for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that this is entirely relavent, but my wife's car (x5) was due to be turned in on lease this weekend. It was $48K new in 2005 (MSRP), $30K on residual after 36 months, and we could have purchased it for $24K. Sounds like the LR3s are hanging pretty well, residual price-wise, in a very tough market.

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh...as someone who bought an LR3 HSE new...that is depressing! Wow.

Now, if you were in the used market, that's darn nice. You could pick up an HSE and hopefully negotiate yourself a LR extended warranty for a nice price.

There is a beautiful blue RR Sport up on that eimport.com site.

So, why do you think there are so many SEs up there and so few HSEs? Any reason there would be more SEs in the used market?

I don't know about you, but there weren't a lot of HSEs around in 2005 when I bought mine. I don't know the production numbers, but either they sold faster back then, or there were just less of them on the market. Same would be true today, I assume.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jptruck - you would have overpaid on that $24 by at least $5-6,000 if not more on a 2005 had you bought. 3 years, less than 40% actual wholesale value related to MSRP. Flood of 2006 means value is only a few grand more than 2006.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understood. (that values will fall) But one of my research observations when I purchased my '05 was based on how well used LRs seemed to be holding their value. Obviously gas prices have affected that, but it still whacks you a good one! :)

No regrets on the purchase though. Just ********.

bgsntth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The depreciation hit has been amazing to watch over the last year. Both 2006 LR3's and FFRR all seem to be @ below 50% of their MSRP. But remember that as mustbeaudi points out, most of these were sold @ fat discounts (>$9 to $11K off MSRP) as there was quite the surplus. I chose to lease ours, as I was just "dipping a toe" into the Land Rover thing (now fully immersed/in-debt), and could not pass-up the insane lease deal at the time (Remember the $0 drive-off and $549 per month w/ coupon, and $2K for $8K in accessories).

Reaction score
picked-up my 2006 LR3 from eimports4less

I'm officially a land rover owner. I picked-up my 2006 LR3 today from eimports4less in Perkasie, PA. The condition is absolutely excellent. I spent months researching cars and wasting trips to other dealerships who said that they had nice cars. I can honestly say that I have never seen a better used LR3 anywhere. I wish I would have found these guys months ago, I could have saved myself hundreds of hours looking at cars online and a bunch of wasted saturdays driving to dealerships to look at junk. My weekends are FINALLY FREE. Now I can enjoy my car instead of shopping for one. Anybody who is out there right now shopping for an LR3 should take a look at the eimports4less website. They have 22 LR3s in stock today!! Their staff is great and the quality of their vehicles is far better than any other place that I visited. Plus, the deals are awesome. I'll be off-roading this baby tomorrow and I'll upload a very dirty picture asap. Thanks again for your answers and help.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, glad to have you as a member of the family! What color, options etc...did you go for?

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!! I'm hoping to have mine in the next couple of weeks as well.... curious as well - model, options, colors?

Reaction score
my new baby (2006). new to me

I got a 2006 SE V8. 7 passenger. Black/tan. 25,000 miles and $25,000. No nav, but nearly everything else. It has rear park assist, xenons, phone kit, fog lamps, moonroofs, etc. This baby was detailed by the crew at eimports4less today and it looks like a new truck. I feel sorry for the guys that buy these new. I think I paid about half of what this one cost new.

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um....sorry to be skeptical, but anybody else thinking that "newlandroverguy" works for the company he's mentioned a hundred times? If I'm posting about a new car I've purchased, I'd be raving about the car, not where I bought it. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. I probably should have gone this shady route when trying to sell mine.

If I'm wrong, I apologize.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM