West TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone trail ride/long haul adventure ride in the West TN area?

rdnkrover

Reaction score
Where are you in West Tn? I'm in Western Ky (Paducah) and don't really see to many other Rovers. The ones I see aren't up for any offroading. Do you know any good places in West Tn?

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
I'm in Nashville. We camp at Land Between the Lakes a lot. They have a full blown 4x4 "park" but I haven't tried it. We normally buy the back country permit and just head out down the trails to find spots to camp. It's a fun way to get the LR3 out into the wild and really use it to get it away.

rdnkrover

Reaction score
You're right, LBL is a great place to go and relax. I've been to Turkey Bay OHV area before, but it's been a few years. I've heard that they've done quite a bit of work there to make it more enjoyable for people without 44" boggers. What areas do you normally head to in LBL?

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
We've had some good luck around the Energy Lake area. We get our permit and head out towards the water to find camping. Head out on the different roads marked with the wooden stakes that quickly dissolve into nothing more than dirt and rock.
As a side note, the Energy Lake camp area is also the best place to car camp that I've seen in the whole park. Huge pads.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72