What did you do to your LR3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I should've gotten the spare tire carrier while they still were available, It looks great on your truck.

Last edited:

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for saying so Chesapeake, it has been rock solid so far. Not sure why British Pacific stopped selling them. It's a great product IMHO.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're quite welcome, I've always admired you're set up.

And I think they were put out into the market a tad bit early. I bet if the introduced them back into the market and maybe dropped the price a bit, BP would have a lot of orders.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they would. At the time everyone was waiting for more manufacturers to come out with one of thier own but it never happened. Hopefully someone at BP still monitors
this board!

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think as long as this BP doesn't go spilling stuff in the water they'll be fine...

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of companies (like British Pacific, Atlantic British, Rasta, BPUtah, or RoversNorth) run perpetual google alerts on their name. http://www.google.com/alerts (I do this for my own name too). If you spell out their name they are very likely to find this posting and the interest in a rear swing-away tire carrier for the LR3

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of companies (like British Pacific, Atlantic British, Rasta, BPUtah, or RoversNorth) run perpetual google alerts on their name. http://www.google.com/alerts (I do this for my own name too). If you spell out their name they are very likely to find this posting and the interest in a rear swing-away tire carrier for the LR3

Interesting....

British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific British Pacific

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled it with 89 octane, and cleaned the windscreen. Couldn't see crap...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635