What did you do to your LR3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Millerman

Reaction score
Had the rear brakes done and a hitch and wiring installed. $2500 ouch

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yes ouch, that's about 1 hour and $350 in parts....
I'm doing my front and rear pads and rotors tomorrow, $449.00. I don't know about you, but my time is definitely NOT worth more than $2000/hr.

metalslug

Reaction score
I know the majority of the LR3 owners prefer the 18inch wheels due to the large tire selection but I upgraded to the HSE 6 spoke wheels today. Wheels $200 on craigslist, $300 for a black texture finish to the wheels and finally $900 for Michelin Latitude 255/60/19 tires. Pics will be up soon and I keeping the 18's and having them textured black has well in the future to have the option of going back to them. I love the look!

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually have been Off Roving in the beautiful San Juan's for a week Just got back in town today!
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't see the pics. San Juan's? Like in the Puget Sound? If there is somewhere to get off-pavement up there, I'd love to know about it.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't see the pics. San Juan's? Like in the Puget Sound? If there is somewhere to get off-pavement up there, I'd love to know about it.

Looks like i have to move my photos to my public folder. The San Juan's are in South West Colorado around the towns of Ouray, Telluride and Durango. Fantastic trails and scenery!

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had both front lower control arms replaced, plus new rear sway bar bushings. Nice to have the handling back, and good as new!

GWDRoverTX

Reaction score
RvDUB,

Have to concur on the San Juan's. Spent a couple of nights in Telluride a couple of weeks ago and took the trail over Imogene Pass to Ouray. Had my two sons with me and since it was our first time off road, we were a little uneasy. We made it though and saw scenery you can't see from the pavement. LR3 performed great except I'm getting the front bushings replaced today.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny. New front pass control arm + bushings for me also today. About $600 incl alignment + $550 for 60k maintenance + $800 for new tires. Ouch!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72