What did you do to your LR3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am now drinking a frosty adult beverage after staining all of my black plastic with forever black earlier today. actually all the plastic below the windows, still have the rack left to do and a few miscellaneous areas. its looking a lot better especially from a few feet away. it is hard to not get a streaky appearance though. hopefully this stuff lasts a long time b/c i dont want to do it again (makes me wish i had an LR4 with all the trim color coded to the sheet metal). i'll try to post some pics to one of the threads regarding the fading black plastic.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it to a Beatles tribute show...and parked on some grass!

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the window up in mine today. Cant believe I left it in the garge with the window down.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loaded and unloaded the trunk with all the seats down four times today. Moving everything to a storage unit... not fun.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am now drinking a frosty adult beverage after staining all of my black plastic with forever black earlier today. actually all the plastic below the windows, still have the rack left to do and a few miscellaneous areas. its looking a lot better especially from a few feet away. it is hard to not get a streaky appearance though. hopefully this stuff lasts a long time b/c i dont want to do it again (makes me wish i had an LR4 with all the trim color coded to the sheet metal). i'll try to post some pics to one of the threads regarding the fading black plastic.

Got any Pics? The only other pics i've seen of Forever black on a silver LR3 were not that extensive. I would love to do this one of these days as I think the darkened plastic would look sweet, i.e. greater contrast with black fenders,bumpers etc with the silver body.

Oh... and I spent the day driving around and later cleaning off the mud i went through the other day, I swear it gets into every nook and cranny possible! Sooo worth it though :biggrin:

Last edited:

Trynian

Reaction score
Went out yesterday wheeling to test out my exhaust mod and skid plate adjustments in different situations. All work great!

Today we wash it.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo