What Tires for LR3 after Pirelli Scorpion ATR 255/55R19 discontinuation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twoboarders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the dealer and bought 4 tires directly from them. They did the alignment for free. Toyo Proxies. Total amount was $890.00 Pushing 40K miles since install and they are still on there.

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody use winter tires on thing? I just picked up a set of Blizzak DM-V1s with 12/32 tread left for $200. Couldn't resist throwing them on my 19" rims for the winters at that price, but have no idea if they're any better than General Grabber AT2s in the snow.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run Nokian Hakkas November thru March. We don't get a lot of snow but they are so good on cold wet pavement that I prefer to keep them. I bought them for my trip to the Yukon Territory last March (2014) and they were so amazing I had to keep 'em.

When it does snow here, it's like the whole Seattle metro area shuts down and it becomes a total $hit-show for a week! Kinda fun...

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran a set of General AT2's though tough winter (about 12 feet of snow that season). They did great in snow! I would bet the Blizzaks would only do better on icy surfaces.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9