Windsheild Wiper Arm Update!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folks ... I got tired of paying through the nose for poor wiper blades for my Disco 2. I found a link that told me that the D1 wiperarms will fit a D2.
So I went out and got a pair from the dealer at $16 CDN each!!!! and replaced the D2 arms.

With about a year in service I have had no problems to date. I can go to my auto supply store and buy any 18" or 19" blades and takes less than a minute to replace them ...... Oh Happy, Happy, Joy ... Joy ... I've got bucks in my pocket ....

N

nhveedub

There was another whole thread about this recently, which made me quite happy because the threading stripped out on one of my D2 arms over Christmas. I ordered new D1 arms from northeastbritishparts.com and should have them shortly. Fantasticly good idea.

What about the rear wiper arm? Same deal?

Jaak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear I left alone as there was no real issue with it. It still works fine and I have not had a look at it closely. It could be the same as the D1 ... the arm needs to be the same length and fit onto the drive hub(?) spline.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM