Positive Vote for Poly Bushes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya David. I wish I didnt already own one 1/2 way there. Ryan's rig is one of a kind. Good luck with the sale!

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you mean you are selling the BEAST! ??
with all the mods you made . . . ?? that thing has gone up in many places us wanna be's DREAM about . . .
don't tell me you sold out and got some Toyota or something . . .

:confused:

Nope I want a Land Rover Defender 110... Once I have sold the LR3 I will begin the hunt and import one if I have to...

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Defender 110 should be fun . . . don't you got one of them faultmate thingies?

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do and I plan on selling it with the rig if I don't get enough of an offer I will sell it seperately...

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really too sure on the mileage I have put on it but to this point so far so good. I have started pulling the accessories off to return it to stock. Surprisingly new 19" toyo proxes ride about the same as my worn out BFG AT's did on the 18"s. I do notice a little bit of a squeak in the suspension off road when articulating but on road is quiet. For my application I still wish I had put them on the first go around however for just an around town rig I'd probably just keep the rubber bushes myself and live with the more frequent replacements..

On a side note I have many of the accessories i had installed listed for sale on the classifieds forum if anyone is interested.
http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23076

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink