Ford ESP Premium care Extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krizza91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have received a quote for an extended warranty for my 2006 LR3 and it looks pretty good. I have confidence that they probably won't go out of business and not pay if I need them to. my question is if I can take my vehicle to my local independent land rover repair shop for repair? The website has a FAQ section and the response is...
"A: When service is required, you should contact the Ford dealership closest to where you are. If you are driving a competitive make vehicle, you should contact the dealer responsible for sales and service of that respective brand."
Does this mean I have to use the Land Rover Dealer facility or it's only suggested?

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For service, use a mechanic or the Rover dealer, for warranty work, let Ford know you are having a problem and they will decide if they will fix it or send it to Rover.

dragan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought ford warranty last year, this year my radiator broke. I tow my car to land rover dealer, ESP warranty pay for repairs with no questions asked. They send me money for towing in one week, so far this warranty works for me. You can take your car to any workshop, but before they fix your car they need to call ESP and get authorization number to make sure you are not responsible for the bill .
thanks

USAFbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best warranty out there!

It's paid for itself already with a suspension compressor, all front bushing, air conditioning vent motor and some other small stuff.

You can take it anywhere, just let Ford know or diagnose it first.

krizza91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you. I'm glad to hear I can take it to my local land rover shop. I'd prefer to support the "little guy" and as he is a LR Certified Master Mechanic, I know I'm getting the same quality service.

shauncw

Reaction score
So, where is the best way to track down the Ford ESP Warranty? Have a 2006 LR3 SE and looking for some options. Just not sure who to contact.

What do you think of going with the Dealer Recommended option? Too pricey?

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ext. Warranty

I just got a quote for my 2008 LR3 with Ford ESP, price looks good. Anyone has any experience with Zurich?, thats the one my local LR dealer offers. Very competitive prices.

mbc

Reaction score
Please share the name of your dealer that sells Zurich

I have the Zurich warranty on my e39 BMW -- experience has been fantastic -- the comprehensive plan is truly bumper-to-bumnper and their claims are no hassle. Have had radiator, water pump, bushings, window regulator repaired (has more than paid for itself).

I'm debating between the Ford ESp and the Zurich plan for my 06 HSE, but my BMW dealers no longer sells the zurich warranty so I was about to launch a search for a LR dealer that does... please advise, thanks!

I just got a quote for my 2008 LR3 with Ford ESP, price looks good. Anyone has any experience with Zurich?, thats the one my local LR dealer offers. Very competitive prices.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9