05 defender 90 tdi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevesxm

Reaction score
good morning troops,
my british girlfriend has just imported a 05 defender 90 tdi. i am a well experienced mechanic and will be charged with the job ( career ? ) of keeping it running. when she bought it i asked her to get a factory workshop manual ( not the haynes ) for reference.

what they sent was the factory workshop manual VDR100250 with the title " defender all years from 1999" . while very complete, this manual deals almost exclusively with the TD5 and has little or nothing about the tdi in it and , from what i can see, the TDI is a substantially different vehicle... timing belt vs chain for one obvious thing...

so... if someone knows the part number or a source for a proper and correct FACTORY manual or manuals for the 05 TDI , i would be grateful. this one is a LHD " "global" spec with ( unbelievable i know) only 4000 km on it....

i prefer the factory manuals over the haynes or the like. feel free to email me direct at [email protected]

thanks ,

steve

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Must be nice.... I thought the 05 had a TD5 in it.... well what do I know since you can't get one here in the states.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635