06 Range Rover random misfire comes and goes away

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Albert gaitan

Reaction score
How’s it going guys I’m new to the range rover world I recently got a 2006 Range Rover supercharged with the 4.2 engine I’ve noticed the truck gets random misfires and the check engine light comes on and is giving me a random four cylinder misfiring and it’s very random I’ll delete the code and the truck will run good And once I turn off the truck and turn it back on check engine light will be back on sometimes even while driving she’ll be miss firing Out of nowhere and it won’t go away and after a bit sometimes it goes away when I delete the code or sometimes it stay very weird I’ve done spark plug change oil change clean mass airflow sensor clean pcv valve. Pretty much everything that could possibly be Sometimes I’ll drive the truck for a long time and all I do is delete the codes and she would run fine and sometimes at a nowhere I start the truck she acts up the whole time even when I delete codes and say engine Performance reduce Thank you in advance

georgekale

Reaction score
Try switching the COP (Coil Over Plug) with good cylinder. If code still there,than you can eliminate the coil. Try doing that with the spark plug. Should eliminate two items.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM