1956 Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rover56

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have inherited a 1956 Land Rover from my father, who was a great collector of many projects. This particular one is far beyond my abilities. I am wondering if anyone could offer any advice on how to go about gathering information on this bad boy. It's complete and not rusted but has no motor. Any ideas on how much it's worth or where to find interested buyers? Thank you!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Pics and a location always help with this assessment.

Rover56

Reaction score
It is in Pittsburg, CA and I'm working on the pics. Should be posted in a day or so.

Rover56

Reaction score
Here's a couple of pictures, we are still trying to get to it!

Attachments

• Land Rover Back.jpg
    Land Rover Back.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Land Rover Front.jpg
    Land Rover Front.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 98

timtiedemann

Reaction score
Did you get it out yet? Can you post some more pictures? How much do you want for it?

Rover56

Reaction score
Unfortunately those are the only pictures I have right now. It's still in the garage, but accessible. As for price, I don't know yet, I haven't been able to get very much information on what it's worth.

roverchef

Reaction score
I would be interested. Let us know when you decide on price.

Enrique

Landy1961

Reaction score
I would say that this is a Series 1 107" pick-up. Nice looking truck, with some work it could be a real eye catcher. I think that to the right person you could get some decent money for it as there are not that many 107's around in North America.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112