2001 Holland & Holland Edition Range Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJ2015

Reaction score
My brother recently bought an LR4 and is now contemplating selling off his 2001 Holland & Holland edition Rangie. I love this car, but already have two Rovers and a desire to maintain my marriage. He has asked me what I think the vehicle should sell for - I'd like to get this group's input. I've outlined the particulars below for those not familiar with the Holland & Holland edition.

Holland & Holland Special Edition Features:
· Build in coordination between Range Rover and famous shotgun maker, Holland & Holland
· "Tintern Green" exterior paint (appears green or blue depending on light)/ exterior trim kit / fog lamps
· Bridle Leather interior with contrasting piping
· “Blued” trim instead of chrome
· Burl walnut interior wood trim with gunmetal inlays
· Suede like leather headliner
· "Hurricane" 18" wheels with matching "Tintern Green" highlights (4 plus spare)
· This vehicle is one of 400 for this edition sold in the North American Market
· Original MSRP $79,000

Features:
· Heated windshield
· Tilt/Slide Sunroof
· Cruise Control
· Built-in CD-based Navigation System
· Security System/Alarm
· Automatic Dual-zone Climate Control
· Heated driver and passenger seats
· Driver and passenger seat memory (2 separate settings)
· Home-link remote control (3 settings)
· Luggage compartment cover
· Tow hitch
· Rubber floor mats and load space protector
· Original Land Rover Bull Bar with Headlight protectors

Mechanical:
· 4.6L V-8 Engine
· Dual-range AWD with Hill Ascent/Descent in Low Range
· ABS/Electronic Traction Control

Sound System:
· AM/FM/ Cassette/Weather-Band Radio
· Alpine 6-disc CD changer
· Harman/Kardon 7 speaker system with subwoofer
· Steering wheel audio controls

Condition:Overall very good mechanical. This vehicle has been very well taken care of. Extensive maintenance history available. Interior in very good shape – seats in excellent shape, wood trim in good shape, veneer on center console checked with a great deal of “patina”. Clear coat needs renewing on roof and mirrors.
· 178k miles
· Paint on grill has minor chipping consistent with age/mileage
· Headliner has some minor sagging
· One climate control blend motor is throwing a code (passenger side temperature).
· Suspension - Arnott Generation III air springs for all four corners.
· Nearly new Nitto Terragrappler tires (4) + spare

upload_2018-9-13_20-29-33.png
upload_2018-9-13_20-30-5.png

upload_2018-9-13_20-30-29.png

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's an old Rovers North forum on the web that shows one sold for $6500 in 2010 with 150k on the odo. There was also one at a dealer called Roadtrip Carolinas with 75k advertised for $15,900 but I can't tell the date of the ad, it does say that one was number 148. Car Gurus has about 6 2001's ranging from $3900 to $9900 so I guess whatever premium you feel the H&H edition is worth would be an add on. Ultimately whatever a buyer is willing to pay will be the price. To me it's super cool but it's still a P38 FWIW...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi