2003 Range Rover start issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danny Maldonado

Reaction score
I have a 2003 RR with 121,641 miles which I bought two weeks aga. By mistake, (or just plain dumb) I reseted adaptations on the RR. It started to stall. Then it subsided and turned on well. Two days ago I left for work and it started stalling again and lost all power turning the engine protection fault. No torque or power. Now it cranks but doesn't start.

Cleaned the throttle body and reinstalled it. Will change the spark plugs today, but other than that I'm lost. anyone has any ideas?

Thanks,

Rex Rekstad

Reaction score
I have a 2003 RR with 121,641 miles which I bought two weeks aga. By mistake, (or just plain dumb) I reseted adaptations on the RR. It started to stall. Then it subsided and turned on well. Two days ago I left for work and it started stalling again and lost all power turning the engine protection fault. No torque or power. Now it cranks but doesn't start.

Cleaned the throttle body and reinstalled it. Will change the spark plugs today, but other than that I'm lost. anyone has any ideas?

Thanks,

Do you hear the fuel pump? If no, jumper the relay. If still no, it’s not too bad a job. I should have bought the whole fuel pump assembly but didn’t. The plastic and wires get pretty stiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72