2005 LR3 HSE Front and rear washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rpbarry58

Reaction score
The front and rear windshield washer went out today (in the snow, thank you Murphy's Law) in my 2005 LR3...the headlight washer jets work fine with the lights on. The 10A fuse was toasted, so I put another 10A fuse in there and it blew as well. Uprated it to a 15A, and with the headlights off the pump would pulse dry twice (no fluid) and after that, just clicking from the glove box area like a relay. Nozzle aren't clogged, plenty of fluid. Been sitting in a heated garage maybe 3 hours and no change. Any ideas?

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That happened to me, also in the snow (driving from Whitehorse, Yukon to Prince George, BC). I was without them until I got home. It was only then that I learned that the fuse had been uprated to 15A. That fixed it though, so I'm not sure what your deal is....maybe check the hoses at the jets....? Also check any electrical. Sounds like the relay is getting juice, but maybe not the jets?

Globetrotter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Possible pump problem in bottom of container - I believe there are two pumps in there, one for the headlights and one for the windshield

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM